ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We’re the world’s most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1200 staff in 53 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We’re currently looking for a suitable qualified candidates on a full time, permanent basis to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Customer Services Manager – Sub Saharan Africa
- The Regional Customer Services Manager (RCSM) ensures that a high level of customer service is delivered throughout the region, via a combination of Glasgow and locally-based resources.
- The RCSM will also support ACCA’s student and member retention and affiliate conversion activity in line with the corporate retention plan. In doing so, this job performs a pivotal role in ensuring the continuation of ACCA’s sustainable growth and ensuring that the region achieves key business objectives.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Ensure consistency of customer service across the region, in line with customer service policies and processes
- Line management of relevant Customer Service employees in the region
- Become the designated point within the region for escalated issues
- Act as a conduit of information between the region and Central Head Quarters (CHQ)
- Ensuring that all priorities, issues and management information in the region are captured and passed for processing
- Lead and manage call centre setup on-going operations within the region which includes outbound sales and inbound servicing capabilities
- Collaborate closely with other Regional Customer Service Managers and the central Customer Service directorate to ensure co-ordination of activities undertaken in markets to the overall operations vision
- Identify and deliver continual improvements to customer services standards, including the identification of possible process improvements, synergies or economies of scale through automation or centralisation etc.
- Management of risk within the region
- Play a strong supporting role in the implementation of the on-line migration project
- Perform line management tasks including recruitment, selecting, assigning, coaching and appraisals for all direct reports in line with the ‘people operating principles’
- Plan coordinate and execute local support activities to help the achievement of ACCA’s retention and conversion targets for the region
- Provide appropriate in-market support for transactional engagement with key entities (employers, universities, learning providers)
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is fluent in English
- Has knowledge of key customer service metrics and techniques
- Is strongly customer focused, displaying and fostering positive attitudes at all times
- Has advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to understand and challenge internal customer needs and forge productive, trust based relationships across the organisation
- Has good influencing skills in order to deliver change
- Is highly motivated, proactive and practical, able to work under pressure and balance various requests for assistance
- Degree educated
- Competent with Excel
- Call centre management experience
- Experience of identifying and delivering process improvements in a customer service industry
- Experience of working across different countries and cultures is desirable
- Experience of managing and being managed remotely.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online