Greenlight Planet is owned and operated by engineers, sales force experts, and operations gurus who love to solve difficult problems that change our customers’ lives before our eyes. Our offices across the world are cultural melting pots of technological and grass-roots innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- The Customer Service Executive will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to serve existing and potential customers by providing product and service information while resolving product issues effectively.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Diploma/Certificate in Supply Chain Management; Business Administration; Sales and Marketing; or Customer Service Management
- 1 year relevant work experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Help minimize defaults by reaching out to customers with delayed payments
- Proactively contact dormant customers directly to resolve any pending issues.
- Build repeat sales through strong customer relationships by focusing on customers’ wants and needs.
- Check customer satisfaction degree after a sale and increase customer retention.
- Receive customer queries and ensure these are resolved in a timely manner
- Gather and document information about the customer and the product.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle many tasks simultaneously, with an excellent sense of prioritisation
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and Swahili
- Excellent grasp over Microsoft Office Applications with data base management experience
- Clear thinking/problem solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong etiquette in communication over the phone with good listening skills.
- Should be flexible, willing to stretch and achieve over and above base expectations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 7th May, 2017.