HRLeverage – Our client is a major Micro finance Bank in Lagos and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution. As a matter of expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- The Sales officer works in the following local government areas: Kosofe, Shomolu and ikeja by actively selling of financial products to mostly informal potential customers such as traders, home stores or other public places.
- Build consciousness for the banks financial products
- Direct and ensure compliance to all sale objectives
- Lunch the bankable fund into commercial bank as prescribed.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues
- Ensure best application of all sales tools and resources.
- Documents all records of sales activities and provide updates as required.
- Manage various documents for all sales sources efficiently.
- Manage all underwriting progression
- Develops new business prospects in specific geographic areas
- Solicit business, authorize loans, and direct the investment of funds, always
- Advise a client on whether to buy certain types of stocks, bonds and mutual funds
- Engage in presentations on financial services to groups in order to attract new clients
- Prepare forms for agreements
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma holder/OND ( Very smart and Trainable SSCE can also apply.)
- Students on SIWES/IT can apply provided they can at least up to 6 month
- Extrovert and confident person
- Trainable person
- The recruitment analyst must have outsourcing background and must have worked in consulting industry where there is mass recruitment.
- He/she will assist in implementing an effective and efficient end –to-end recruitment process i.e. from attracting to on-boarding the best-fit people to fill company needs.
- This role requires that the successful candidate develops dynamic recruitment plans; employs both conventional and unconventional sourcing strategies and resources; as well as develops new, creative recruiting ideas.
- The individual has to accomplish the defined recruitment cycle time, ensure a consistent pipeline of quality job applicants and keep all recruitment costs within the recruitment budget.
- Timely hire of quality candidates
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, screening of applications, scheduling interviews, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and requesting managers/departments) including the recruitment administration
- Manage posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs)
- Develop a steady pool of quality internal and external talents
- Explore new recruitment channels and give recommendations to the Recruitment Manager
- Preparation of weekly manpower report and quarterly recruitment plan
- Coordinate the conduct of orientation and induction for new hires
- Prompt setting of new hires on the attendance system and provision of all appropriate work tools upon resumption
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process
- Get involved in both HR department and Company –wide innovative initiatives
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as meet deadlines.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Proven skills in database management and record keeping
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- General knowledge of Nigeria employment laws and practices.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Attention to Details
Education and Qualifications:
- A B.Sc Degree in relevant fieldis required (an HR certification is an added advantage)
- 4 years HR recruiter experience with at least 3 years as a recruiter in a foremost outsourcing firm
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- The Senior Sales Executive would be responsible for developing relationships with customer as well as providing solution in the sales cycle, aligning customer needs with the banquet of IT product offerings.
- The executive shall support the sales team with the required product information, communicate sales strategies effectively and support sales team in the entire liaison required.
- Implement organizational sales strategies for effective sales delivery.
- Maintain existing accounts to ensure optimum continual patronage.
- Ensure that the Pre-Sales resources evolve in line with the Marketing Message and Sales Teams stated requirements.
- Production of responses to Requests for information and Requests for pricing.
- Work with Sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre sales activities.
- Liaison with Product Managers and Development to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs etc.
- Develop product centric selling strategies by monitoring and managing the technical pre sales environments.
- Developing and generating the sales and related reports for analysis.
- Sell to C level and VP level executives in the software (marketing, strategy, AR etc.) and manufacturing (sustainability, operations, quality, engineering etc.) industry.
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive business.
- Achieve and exceed quota Provide timely and accurate revenue forecast.
- Manage CRM database of customer contacts and progress through pipeline development steps.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc Degree/ HND in equivalent and applicable experience or successful track record with 5 to 7 years experience.
- Technical background in systems engineering or networking is considered a plus.
- Relevant experience in technical product configuration or technology related experience.
- Must be experienced Telecom ISP or IT related infrastructure companies.
- Must be a Team player and adaptive to the competitive market environment.
- First rate network and services support experience.
- Experience of working to strict KPI and SLA (Internal and External).
- Sound applied theoretical knowledge of core and access network infrastructure, data and voice services.
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills.
- Understand contemporary, evolving technologies in the field of communications, internet and Telecom industry.
Skills and Attitudinal Applicable:
- Creativity, Innovation & Problem Solving skills.
- Fantastic Work Ethics & Values.
- Team Work and Customer Focus.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Attention to Details.
- Great Business Insights.
- Great written and oral Communication (Strong communication, listening and presentation skills).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com