Redline Logistics Limited is a global logistics company with a well established reputation as an efficient and reliable service provider. We specialize in providing consistent delivery of quality logistics solutions in international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), Cargo Consolidation, Transportation and Warehousing services to our esteem clients.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or relevant field with a minimum of 4 years cognate experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite(Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Membership of any relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Environmental Protection Laws
- Good knowledge of Public Health practices
- Proper knowledge of Nigerian Environmental factors
- Good knowledge of the Group’s product especially as they relate to the environment
- Proper understanding of standard Health practices
- Waste management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills Team working ability
- Honesty and Personal Integrity.
- Responsible for Accident reporting as well as ‘near misses’
- Identification of unsafe conditions and acts with a view to addressing them
- Ensures that pictorial warning signs are strategically depicted in all the Group’s functional areas
- Assists in conducting Environmental Impact Assessment
- Assists in auditing the Group’s operating environment
- Assist in creating environmental awareness among staff working in the Group
- Carrying out other responsibilities as may be assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline:13th April, 2017.