Apply for Industrial Training Fund (ITF)/ Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN) Technical Skill Development Training Programme 2017
The Industrial Training Fund and Nigeria Employers Consultative
Association (NECA) in collaboration with Peugeot Automobile Nigeria
Limited, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the
Title: Technical Skill Development Training Programme
Duration: 12 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’
Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Peugeot
Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN) invite applications from qualified
young Nigerians of sound character and learning to undertake a one year
training on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Auto Mechanical
- Auto Mechatronics
- Auto Panel & Welding
- Auto Spray Painting
- To produce the rightly skilled people capable of maintaining new generation vehicles
- To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition free study, free lunch,
skeletal medical services in the company clinic and token allowance to
offset out of pocket expenses.
- The programme is entirely non-residential. Successful candidates
are expected to take responsibility for their transportation and
accommodation throughout the programme.
- Eligible applicants must possess any of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examinations (SSCE)
- National Technical Certificate in Auto Related Trades
- Federal Craft Certificates (Similar to b above)
- Certificate Course in Auto Engineering obtained from a duly approved Polytechnic
- Demonstration of good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage.
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age.
Test Date and Venue
Applicants shall sit for a written test on Wednesday, 10th May, 2017 by
9:00a.m at PAN Learning Centre, Kaduna. They are, therefore, expected to
come along with writing materials and are advised to make arrangements
for their transportation. Successful applicants will be invited for oral
interview and medical test immediately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a handwritten
application indicating their area of interest with two recent passport
photograph and photocopies of their credentials and addressed to:
The Director General,
PAN Learning Centre Limited,
Kakuri Industrial Estate,
Leave a Reply