Somotex Nigeria Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of cooling systems – air conditioners and refrigerators partnering with Midea of China, and Chest Freezers in relationship with Tamashi.
We are recruiting interested and suitably qualified candidates into the position below:
- Conduct inventory verification for the company.
- Review monthly pay roll.
- Prepare withholding tax schedule.
- Review monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- Follow up on pending inventory and financial transactions.
- Review monthly acknowledgement waybill.
- Ensure statutory payments are made.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- HND/B.Sc, minimum of 3 – 4 years work experience.
Between 70,000 to 100,000.
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Manage the company’s real estate both owned and leased.
- Act as a debt recovery officer.
- Vetting of legal documents and letter writing.
- Represent the company in court proceedings.
- Lease with relevant government agencies to ensure compliance.
- Support the secretarial practice of the company.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- LLB(B.L), minimum of 1 year work experience.
Between 70,000 to 90,000 Naira.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 6th May, 2017.