Criada has a mission to provide a support system for homes and organizations by providing professional assistance in the care of the child, home and organization. To ensure the peace of mind of our clients, we carryout comprehensive screening (health checks, background checks, personality
checks) to assure reliable, responsible and professional help providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nanny
Job Description/General Purpose
- Provide complete care for the children in the employer’s home and perform all tasks that correlate to the care of the children. To create a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop.
- A nanny job may include housework duties.
- Bathing babies.
- Supervising baths for older children.
- Dressing children appropriate to the child’s activities.
- Washing and ironing children’s clothes.
- Planning, preparing and supervising meals and snacks for the children.
- Cleaning and washing up after children’s meals.
- Shopping for children’s requirements.
- Preparing bottles for babies and care for feeding equipment.
- Changing diapers for babies.
- Transporting children to school and other activities.
- Planning and supervising rest, bed and nap times.
- Reading to and with the children.
- Helping with homework.
- Tidying children’s bedrooms and play areas.
- Doing light housework.
- Running errands.
Education and Experience
- High school graduate.
- Further training in child care and development such as a formal nanny training program, early childhood classes and/or in-service training is an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask.
- Emotional maturity.
- Good judgment skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Stress tolerance.
- High energy level.
Job Title: Homecare Aide/Nurse for the Elderly/People with Special Needs
Job Type: Contract
- Perform health-care related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses and physiotherapists.
- Administer bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition.
- Accompany clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians’ offices or on outings.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of Home Care Worker.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be compassionate and understanding
- Be flexible, adaptable and able to work effectively in a variety of settings
- Respect cultural differences
- Demonstrate good decision making in dealing with safety and other medical issue
- Be observant
- Must be able to cook with specific dietary restrictions in mind
- Minimum of an SSCE, added Nursing certification is an advantage.
Job Title: Help/ Housekeeper
- Help: Provide assistance in household chores in the employer’s home.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities for Help
- Making all the beds
- Doing all laundry in the home for clothes, bed linens and towels
- Droping off and picking up dry cleaning
- Clothes shopping
- Picking up around the house
- Running errands
- Organizing closets and kitchen cabinets
- Packing and unpacking for family trips
- House sitting while family is away
- Preparing Family meals
- Grocery shopping
- Watering outdoor and indoor plants
- Feeding pets and walking dogs
- Supervising home repairs and maintenance.
- Emotional maturity
- Good judgment skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to multitask
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level
Job Title: Cleaner
- We are an agency looking for cleaners to take care of the facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties for our clients.
- The goal is to keep the building of our clients in a clean and orderly condition.
- Total cleaning (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st May, 2017.