Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. We manufacture and distribute reliable vehicles for the satisfaction of our
customers and other stakeholders
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hardware Support Officer
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage the company’s IT infrastructure to support the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Align the IT infrastructure to support online request and customer purchase feedback.
- Define and seek approval for the level of IT project infrastructure resources required to meet the organization’s goals and prioritize and schedule major projects.
- Define requirement for the improvement of infrastructural effectiveness.
- Lead installation, configuration and maintenance of multiplatform systems that guarantee the fulfillment of online request to specifications and on-time
- Research and evaluate new IT infrastructure.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or related discipline with Professional IT certification as an added advantage.
- 2+ years of cognate post qualification experience
- Working knowledge of local automobile industry.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Applications Support
- Infrastructure and Hardware Support
- Network Administration and Support
- Database Design and Management.
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Deadline: 19th April, 2017.