Human Leadership Resources Limited – Our client, a leader in the Oil & Gas sector, is currently looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Reports To: Terminal Manager
- Responsible for the collection of waybill, gate pass, trucks, weighbridge operators, bitumen loader, AGO loaders, security that seals all the trucks and truck inventory for the smooth running and achievement of organized goals and objective.
- Issuing of release orders
- Reporting to the Transport Manager if there is any problem for prompt action.
- Checking of quantity of product to be loaded before truck departure.
- Checking to see if there is excess loading and calling the attention of the Transport Manager if there is any.
- Issuing of gate pass to that who checked the diesel level of the truck
- Checking of discharge valve to prevent spillage.
- Monitoring of trucks from overloading products.
- Checking with drivers before and after loading
- Photocopying of necessary documents
- Pasting of circulars
- Filing of relevant documents etc.
- B.Sc in Mathematics or any other related field
- At least 5 years (Truck Inventory and Drivers Characters), 3 years (Seal Point and Workshop Maintenance) 4 years (Weighbridge, Bitumen and AGO Trading Monitoring)
- Health and Safety,
- Logistics Management
- Good Administrative knowledge
- Tyre Management and Calculation
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Ability
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Calculation skills
Job Title: Terminal / Operations ManagAer
Location: Sapele, Delta
Job Type: Full-time
Reports To: South Zone Operations Manager
Role Purpose: Terminal Operations
- To manage all phases of terminal operation: receipts of vessels/cargo at the jetty, storing, and delivery of petroleum products.
- In charge of managing and control general tank farm activities to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies rules and regulations, local laws and corporate safety, security and environmental standards.
- Ensures HSE and security standards are met by staff, contractors and visitor.
- Champions internal audit process.
- Responsible in the financial performance and cost control of operation expensive (Opex) budget.
- Determines appropriate and needed capex projects, and presents proposal/justifications.
- Ensures that contractors completes their assigned projects in line with the approved scope of work.
- Acts as approving/issuing authority of critical work permit.
- Ensures proper and regular maintenance of all terminal equipment in line with company’s policy, manufactural manual and PMS
- Champions’ operational and technical meetings (e.g. staff, safety, security, industry, operations, technical etc.) and initiates in resolving issues that may arise.
- Performs incident/accident investigations and recommends preventive measures.
- Carry out and champion the closeout of external/regulatory agencies audits non-conformities.
- B.Sc/HND or its equivalent in any related Engineering discipline
- Experience: 10 years of work experience in Engineering, Oil and Gas or a comparable industry with 2 – 4 years on similar position.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Depot/terminal management
- Microsoft package
- Good communication
- Creative initiative taker
- Technical, administrative and management
Attractive & Negotiable
How to Apply
Click here to apply
ERP Operator / Store Keeper
- As the ERP Leader, the role holder is responsible for entering all requests and receipts of parts and materials received from both local and overseas suppliers into the ERP system.
- Ensure proper input process into the ERP system for reception of spare parts.
- Make requests through ERP and issuance of parts through ERP.
- Ensure physical transfer of spare parts from the terminal to other terminals.
- Make tyre report as receipt issued and the mounted position.
- Issuance of physical part and tyre analysis, chemical report
- Balancing the stock movement with the Planning Engineer.
- National Diploma in related discipline.
- Experience: 1 to 3 years’ experience.
- Basic computer skills, including typing, numerical keyboaring and software knowlwdge.
- Ability to use several types of computer software programs.
- Ability to figure out new software and updated versions.
- Basic accounting skills – preparation of documents to allow for payment to suppliers.
- Organizational skills – prioritizing and organizing the day’s workload is necessary when it comes to data entry.
- Knowledge of computer operation and software programming
- Warehouse procedures, including methods of proper and orderly storage and issuance of materials.
- Basic stock inventory procedures, requisitions, purchase orders, invoice, packing slips, bills of loading.
- Freight tags, and the use and meaning of each; computerized warehouse record keeping systems.
Attractive & Negotiable.
How to Apply
Click here to apply