Michael Stevens Consulting Latest Vacancy for Technical Manager
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
- The Technical Manager candidate is responsible for configuring and monitoring of GPS.
- Providing technical assistance to end users, answering questions or resolving product problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location.
- He is also responsible for managing the installation through installer (Car electricians).
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- 5-6 years experience in IT, preferably with a background in Telecom and Solution quality control. Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Excellent Reporting Skills
Deadline: 20th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com