Nextzon Business Services Limited is an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success. Our vision is to be a leading venturing company and a renowned
consulting practice firm.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Practice Manager
Reference code: NXT-PRMGR-002
Job Purpose/ Objective
- Responsible for managing and maintaining best practice / industry standards in People management, policies and processes, Asset / Resource Optimization, culture and brand management and Business strategic reporting across the organization.
- Ensure implementation of general policies established by the Board of Directors and Management
- Monitors implementation of approved Strategic business plans, goals and objectives of the organization
- Responsible for maintaining HR recruitment policies and practices within the organization
- Responsible for monitoring that the performance management system is effective
- Coordinates the development of L & D policy manual ; initiates and monitors policies relating to human resources actions and training as well as professional development programs
- Ensures effective service delivery system and customer satisfaction from project delivery
- Drives and ensures accurate and timely Management reporting on actual outcomes against budgeted plans
- Maintains membership of key professional associations, attends conferences and workshops, meetings etc., to keep abreast with current information and developments in the company’s core business areas
- Consistently assures that the company is operated in accordance with all applicable local, state and federal laws
- Coordinate the design of IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and supports daily operational activities of the IT department of Nextzon and other client organization
- Works with SBU and other unit heads in the analysis of staff utilization with a view to advising management on adequacy or otherwise of staffing levels
- Provides support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make effective business decisions
- Offering professional judgment on financial matters and advising suggesting ways of improvements for overall business performance
- Assures that the company and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image amongst relevant stakeholders both locally and globally
- Presentation of the monthly financial performance to management at the monthly management meetings
- Develop and maintain branding strategies concepts for the company
- Responsible for all aspects of developing and implementing technology initiatives within Nextzon and ensure implementation of IT policies, procedures, and best practices
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and Responsibility for project accounting functions and in-depth project analysis to determine profitability of projects vs. budgets
- Evaluation of asset and other resource utilization to support business decisions towards achieving efficiency
- Other responsibilities and roles as prescribed by the board or delegated by the CEO
Qualifications & Experience
- A University Degree in Humanities, Sciences or the Social Sciences.
- A Master’s Degree in any discipline (preferably MBA).
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience including 2-3 years in a managerial position.
- Must possess corporate governance and managerial experience as expected of a Practice Manager or Head of operations.
- Highly organized, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Appreciation of the need for confidentiality and integrity
- Well-developed IT skills
- Good listener and communicator, with sensitivity to cultural communication skills
- Effectively work as a team member and independently, with a high-level of self-motivation
- Comfortable working in a busy, dynamic, multi-cultural environment.
- Leadership & interpersonal skills.
Remuneration is competitive.
Note: Only those who meet the above criteria need apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes quoting the reference number of the position of interest, to: email@example.com
Deadline: 11th April, 2017.