Oil and Gas Company Job for General Manager Administration
Ralds & Agate Limited – Our clients, in the Oil and Gas sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager Administration
- Increases management’s effectiveness by ; selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Ensure provision of adequate office utilities, logistics arrangements, facilities maintenance etc.
- Minimum of B.sc in Business Administration, Economics and any other related courses.
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 21st April, 2017