Oracle Nigeria Fresh Job Opening
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and
integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than
370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a
variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Technology Customer Advisor
Ref ID: 17000FKI
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Detailed Description and Requirements
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding
through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of
support throughout the sell.
- As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the
expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional
support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring
- Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants.
- Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions.
- Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants.
- Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process.
- Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience.
- 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools.
- Ability to implement the most advanced product features.
- Thorough knowledge of system and application design.
- In depth knowledge of competitors.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills:
needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- A/BS Degree or equivalent, advanced Degree highly desirable.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online