Plant/Production Manager Job in Ogun at a Reputable Indigenous Company
Human Edge Limited – Our client is a reputable indigenous company with diverse interests ranging from the manufacture and distribution of animal health products to drinks and water bottling.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Plant/Production Manager
- Reporting to the Executive Director – Farms, Finance and Operations, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the company’s new bottled water factory.
- Your key deliverables will include estimating costs, preparing the operational budget, and assessing other resource requirement such as manpower and raw materials.
- You will also be responsible for optimizing workflows through effective production scheduling, meeting production and quality control targets, and ensuring the timely dispatch of finished goods.
- Degree-qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Operations Management, or Business Administration; relevant post-graduate qualifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar role, with a reputable manufacturer of bottled water or related products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference as subject of your email.