RusselSmith Group Recruits Internal Audit and Compliance Officer
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit and Compliance Officer
Job Reference Code: RS-IAC-001
Job Type: Full-Time
Summary of Functions
- Supervises and/or conducts quality control reviews at established inspection points. Verifies and maintains quality control records.
- Educate from time to time all staff on the importance and relevance of QMS audit in the system.
- Develop draft of the Quality Management System Audit plan and schedule for the organization.
- Assist with audit opening and closing meeting as well as management review meeting
- Coordinate both internal process and system audits
- Collate all audit report summary and present during the audit closing meeting
- Conduct studies and research on specific interdepartmental and crosscutting issues on the causes and roots of problems identified through complaints mechanism or other sources.
- Coordinates organizational certification(s) subscription, renewal and applicable processes.
- Prepares and reviews complaint (quality) trends. Reports serious or repeated failures or unreliability in quality of products.
- Recommends corrective actions or plans/programs for overall defect reductions in products or services.
- Ensures the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Facilitates the promotion and campaign of customer centricity throughout the organization in accordance with the ISO standards requirements.
- Improving the overall customer retention and relationship, making customers aware of organization’s complaints procedures
- Resolving customers’ queries within agreed authority, investigating the cause of any complaints, gathering information from relevant personnel and reviewing the closeout documentation
- Summarizing any additional actions required, advising customers when they can expect a final response, drafting and sending out correspondence
- Being an effective communicator and ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner and customers are kept information throughout the complaint process.
- Maximize customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing complaints.
- Investigate reported customer complaints and present feedback to line supervisor for feedback and corrective action
- Investigates and analysis the root cause analysis of any received customer complaints from external customers. Issue non-conformance reports to concerned parties.
- Necessary assistance in preparation of IAC plans for bids
- Coordination and preparation of quarterly BOD reports
- Coordination of QMS performance data analysis
- A University Degree in Sciences or related field is preferred.
- 2 to 5 years
- Good understanding of Quality Management System (QMS)
- Related professional certification is an added advantage
- Good communication(oral and written) skills
- Attentive to details and initiative
- Good team spirit and relationship skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Good presentation skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Good problem solving and reasoning skills
- Good interpersonal and relational skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; communication skills; multitasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Familiarity with personnel laws and regulations is required
- Regular use of the telephone and email for communication is essential. Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is helpful for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
- No heavy lifting is expected. Exertion of up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally may be required. Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computer terminals, calculator, copiers, and FAX machines.
- The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer monitor.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online