Sales Engineer at ZDX Energy
ZDX Energy is a globally operating company established to provide expertise and deliver high-quality service, technology driven equipment and solutions that focus on the activities essential to oil and gas completion and production as well as extensive offering in logistics and supply chain services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Responsible for identifying current and future clients as well as establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Candidates must be a Fresh graduate of Engineering, awaiting youth service or currently in the NYSC.
- And must be residing within Lekki-Ajah.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 6pm, 12th April, 2017.