The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria – A Development Organization, is seeking applications from qualified Nigerian nationals for the position below:
Job Title: STTA HR Information Systems Assistant
Reports To: HR Manager based in Abuja.
Position Start Date: Immediately
- The STTA HRIS Assistant is responsible for analyzing data from the staff time card software and verifying the labor hours for payroll processing.
- In addition, this position will also assist with filling and compliance of personnel records inline to the new HR hiring/audit checklist.
- This is a short-term technical position (STTA) and will be based in Abuja.
Primary Responsibilities and Deliverables
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Organize and analyze reports from the staff time card software for various work periods; requires teamwork with IT department.
- Verify each employee’s time card/actual labor for each work period/weekly.
- Identify and generate a list on staff’s time card with less than forty hours for each work period/weekly.
- Re-organize employee records (hard copies) and documents into appropriate filing sections inline to new audit checklist.
- Generate a standard report on employee files with any pending documentations.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Classify and attach all approved documentations for any staff with less than forty labor hours per week- i.e. Leave request, Travel Request or Driver Log/Official assignment; requires teamwork with HR and Admin department.
- Generate a standard report for usage by HR and Finance for payroll or leave deduction for any staff with less than forty labor hours per week with no approved documentation.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other tasks, of a reasonable nature, based on capacity of the STTA HRIS Assistant, not explicitly incorporated herein but integral to meeting the objectives of the position and needs of NERI.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A Degree in Human Resources management, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Proven experience in Human Resources or Office Administration.
- Proficient use of a computer and MS application: particularly Work and Excel, for generating reports and other communication.
- Excellent team work; willing to take directives and deliver within specified time frames
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a diverse array of professional relationships.
- Strong analytical skills required; to understand/analyze data and work with large amounts of figures and several documentations.
- Attention to details required; to process raw data and make correct analysis with no error.
- Excellent organization and reporting skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English language
- Self- motivated and willing and able to work independently, providing timely deliverables in a quality-oriented manner based on agreed upon formats and templates.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover letters and CV’s to: email@example.com Please reference the job title and location on the subject line.
Deadline: 26th April, 2017.