Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, Ibadan, is a member of a leading packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 13 countries committed to packaging excellence. As part of our business expansion strategy, we seek to recruit competent and result-oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical/Electronics Technician
Reports To: The Plant Engineer
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit respectively in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Membership of COREN, NSE or a similar professional body
- Be proficient in general computer usage and AutoCAD software
- Have a CAN DO Attitude, commercial orientation and understanding of business issues
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position preferably in printing and packaging industry. Mechanical experience will be of added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relationship and analytical skills, high level of accuracy and ability to pay attention to details.
- Perform basic programming on PLC
- Handle machine installation and commissioning, machine troubleshooting and repairs e.g. electronic board repairs
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in eIectrical wiring, equipment and fixtures using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes to ensure compatibility and safety of system according to the maintenance schedule and all safety and standard operating procedure.
- Keep log of all electrical maintenance
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Plant Engineer
Deadline: 31st May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the position of interest as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.