Axios Foundation Nigeria (AFN) is a Not-for-Profit Organization dedicated to increasing access to quality Healthcare and building local capacity in the health sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director Finance and Administration
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all accounting and finance matters with the headquarters, provide effective management of human resources and guidance on administrative and financial matters
- Refine, document and communicate Axios policies and procedures tailoring them to the Nigeria office operations,
- Manage all statutory and contractual finance and administrative compliance requirements including program agreements, tax returns, VAT reporting, and annual financial and regulatory audits
- Provide advice and counsel to program and senior management staff on all financial issues in the AF Nigeria operations
- Prepare and monitors programs budgets, prepare projections of expected spending by program
- Ensure financial and administrative compliance with all requirements of the sponsors/donors and ensure submission of periodic reports.
- Oversees procurement of project goods and services per Axios’ procurement guidelines as well as ensure compliance with donors’ regulations, procedures and local laws.
- Administer all insurance plans and policies in coordination with the appropriate management personnel in the country office
- Assist in financial capacity building of technical and program staff
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Master’s in Business Administration or Finance. Accounting certifications would be an asset
- Minimum of 10 years in accounting and finance with minimum of 5years in an NGO
- Proven experience in grants and contract management, procurement procedures would be an advantage
- Familiar with multicurrency transactions management
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of Dynamics Great Plains would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Deadline: 17th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their cover letters and CV’s to: email@example.com