Dow Chemical Company Fresh Vacancy for Account Manager, Dow Adhesives
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from the intersection of chemical, physical and biological sciences to help address many of the world’s most challenging problems such as the need for clean water, clean energy generation and conservation, and increasing agricultural productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager, Dow Adhesives (m/f)
Job ID: 1701093
- The Dow Chemical Company is offering great business career opportunities in a global and international environment.
- We are looking for ambitious junior candidates who are interested in joining us as a Dow Adhesives Account Manager – West Africa (m/f) to be based in Nigeria.
Major Job Responsibilities
- Account management and market development;
- Effective implementation of business strategy;
- Strong focus on the business growth that requires building strong, in-depth relationships with customer in the assigned region;
- Delivery of high level service to customers – effectively resolve any quality or service issues that arise;
- Seeking for new market opportunities in the Adhesives business and tracking market trends;
- Develop forecasts on anticipated customer product consumption;
- Acquire as well as deepen knowledge about competitive environment and customers’ needs where Dow products and solutions can be offered;
- Drive implementation for these solutions in alignment with account management team;
- Work closely with sales related functions to build good teamwork, foster customer satisfaction and deliver business results;
- Lead cross-functional teams and be able to collaborate effectively with other departments: Marketing, Technical Service, Commercial Excellence, etc.
- Fluent English is a must; excellent French is a strong asset
- University degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Economics or other related faculty;
- At least 2 years of sales or sales related experience is desirable, ideally in chemical industry. Possessing relevant, in-depth working sales experience is a value that could destine to more advanced job responsibilities and functions;
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in situations where awareness of huge responsibility is not an obstacle;
- Enterprising, presenting initiative and deeply motivated personality that finds satisfaction in being offered flexibility, freedom and direct impact on market development;
- Bright negotiator showing strong persuasive skills;
- Readiness to act in frequently changing , dynamic business conditions;
- Eagerness to widen competences, face challenges and grow within the business structures, regional functions and responsibilities are anticipated carrier development path;
- Readiness for frequent business travelling.
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
- Employee stock ownership – and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
- Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
How to Apply