Front Desk Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client, is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- To provide a point of contact for incoming telephone calls, granting access to the building, and supporting the highest level of customer service for clients, staff, and visitors.
- 2-3 years minimal experience in Front Desk Management/Administration
- B.Sc in any related discipline
- Due to equal opportunities, Females are Highly encouraged to apply
- Must be Young (Below 30 years)
- Must live within/around AMAC
- Good telephone and e-mail etiquette
- Exceptional communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work under stress
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to make good judgments and sound decisions
- Human relation skills.
- Grant access to the building by appropriate implementation of visitors policy
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, make community referrals, and direct calls to staff members
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- Accurately document all activities. Notify appropriate supervisor and/or manager of any critical incidents or emergencies.
- Route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff members.
- Participate in agency activities and committees as needed or desired
- Provide timely referral to the staff for appointments or other assistance.
Deadline: 25th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should mail a cover note (stating in few words plausible reasons for their suitability) and CV’s (well detailed and tailored) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications without BOTH of the above WILL NOT be considered.
- Please only qualified candidates who meets both key requirements and mode of applications would be replied to.