Global Talent Network (GTN) is a limited liability consulting firm in Lagos, Nigeria. Formed by human resources professionals in 2003, the company has a primary focus of providing consultation in human resources to organizations on a contractual or retainer basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are looking for an amazing, data driven sales person to own the majority of the marketing funnel of our company. You will be in charge of attracting customers for the business.
- This is also a professional position charged with the responsibility of assisting in the development and execution of the organization’s resource development efforts.
- The Sales Executive will assist and work under the direction of the Development Coordinator.
- Supporting Marketing Manager with day to day administrative tasks
- Getting quotes for marketing campaigns
- Copywriting for social media sites
- Write and/or contribute to collateral content (including website, print, blog, and advertising)
- Contribute to our social media strategy
- Implement special projects as needed including e-newsletter development and capital campaign strategies, including the establishment of goals and campaign strategies
- Assist the Development Coordinator in researching potential grant funding sources
- Track and properly document all public relation and fund development efforts for reporting services
- Develop overall marketing plan for the Children’s Advocacy Center of Lowndes County
- Creating and compiling marketing packs
- Creating website content
- Helping to strengthen the company presence in the market to both previous and potential customers
- Managing logistics of trade shows and workshops
- Delivery and measurement of regular email marketing campaigns
- B.Sc Degree in any field, while having in Marketing, Business or Statistics will give added advantage.
- Will be subject to criminal background check, drug screening and sex offender registry check, as required by law and/or funding sources
- Unique written voice with good self-editing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Motivated, outgoing and detailed-oriented personality
- A strong understanding of Internet marketing (social media, analytics, website design)
- Minimum 1-2 years of working in the sales field
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal, required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, internet and social media required.
- Will have demonstrated interest in marketing with internship or placement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 17th May, 2017.