International Health Organisation (IHO), is a global NGO organisation registered in the United Kingdom as a company limited by guarantee with Company No. 09557390 and a member of the National Council of Voluntary organisation, UK.
IHO was primarily established to carry out activities that strengthen health systems and improve the health and wellbeing of individuals in the community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Ambassador
- Following on from our recent successful Healthcare workshops in Nigeria, International Health Organisation (IHO) UK, is extending its services fully to Nigeria and to achieve its aims and mission, is recruiting for Regional Ambassadors.
- The purpose of this role is to assist in the Brand Management and Representation, Marketing strategy and Membership support of International Health Organisation. This role will involve working in a semi-autonomous but supportive function, to enable the extension and evolution of our multiple Projects and campaigns in Nigeria. This will be undertaken within a pre-determined geographical area.
- This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of an International company and will enable the successful candidate to gain experience and exposure to a wide range of competencies.
- This role primarily involves speaking to individuals, cooporate organisations, support groups and any other relevant contacts, via the telephone and face to face meetings, to promote International health organisation.
- This is not a Full time permanent Job role. Regional ambassadors will be paid for their time and expenses incurred while carrying out duties for IHO. The position is an initial one year contract which is renewable.
- The role comprises of four major elements:
- To attend the Regional Ambassador induction and Training programme in London for 2 weeks, fully sponsored by IHO.
- To support IHO members in Nigeria in the Healthcare or Educational Sectors to implement the UK standards and framwork.
- To Support in recruiting members to IHO from the Educational and Healthcare Sector in Nigeria.
- To carry out the administrative tasks associated with the events program e.g. feeding back event successes and areas to improve.
- The post holder should demonstrate enthusiasm as well as a dynamic and passionate approach. In this case it may be that attitude is more important than qualifications.
- The post holder should be a tenacious individual who will take ownership of their responsibility and produce measurable success. There are excellent development and career opportunities working with a company that provides a truly individual service and ensures success.
- A Degree is beneficial but we are mainly searching for a candidate who can demonstrate a massive passion and affinity for working with people and for promoting International Health Organisation (IHO) UK
Skills & Experience:
- Previous proven experience of success in dealing with people
- Tenacious approach
- A natural and effective communicator via telephone and face to face
- B2C or B2B experience
- A commercial focus
- Excellent I.T skills
- Telephone sales experience
- Promotional Events
- Cold calling
- A can-do attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org