Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Consultant
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of professional level HR experience
- Experience and competence in Employee Policies, Employee Welfare Management, Job Description Design, Compensation & Payroll Management and Learning (Training) and Delivery
- Technologically savvy enough to operate in a technology based terrain
- Ability to multi-task
- Recent hands on experience handling day-to-day HR activities and HR policies/program implementation
- Establish processes and programs to support human resources and recruiting functions.
- Develop and administer best practice forms and process documentation including, employment handbooks, orientation materials, and policies tailored to specific client business requirements and practices.
- Create and/or administer employee benefit programs.
- Conduct compensation bench-marking surveys and prepare recommendations to executive management team.
- Develop and manage employee performance management programs to support timely and constructive feedback and recognition.
- Support supervisors and department heads with the coordination of and communication around employee disciplinary issues.
- Develop and administer tools and programs to support pro-active employee communications.
- Serve as advisor to client regarding employment practices necessary to ensure compliance in all areas of federal and state employment law.
- Coordinate risk management programs.
- Monitor workers’ compensation claims and coordinates communication between employee and insurance carrier.
Deadline: 29th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “HR Consultant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted.