W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a Manufacturing company based in Lagos State, seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Officer
- Be majorly involved in production.
- Plan and organise production schedules.
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met.
- Carry out quality control process.
- Strictly adhere to clients’ job specifications and ensure good quality work.
- Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortage during production.
- Ensure proper maintenance of machines and other materials.
- Keep inventory of raw materials and equipment used in production.
- Be involved in facility management.
- Give report on conditions of machines and equipment.
- Give general report on production as required by creating activity log book.
- Liaise with marketing and sales staff.
- Supervise the work of junior staff.
- OND Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 2 to 3 years work experience, with at least 1 year relevant experience
Competencies and Skills:
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT skills
- Organised and efficient
- Analytical (numeracy)
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Confident, hardworking and result-oriented
- Honest and accountable
- Critical thinking ability
- Ability to multitask
Deadline: 7th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – ‘Application for Production Officer’, Application Letter should include:
- The Job Title the candidate is applying to
- Why the applicant feels he/she is a good fit for the Job
- Current Employment Status: if currently working, the applicant should state why he/she would want to leave his/her current employment.
- Achievements in previous job(s). e.g. led a team to achieve 25% increase in sales, and increase from 120 customers to 300 customers.
- Intended contribution to proposed job (if given the job), CV not more than 2 pages.