Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation & Debt Recovery Officer
Ref. No: NMSL/2017/J0004
Contract Type: Full Time
- Must have at least five years work experience in HMO & Billing in a healthcare facility.
- Must have experience with dealing with all stakeholders involved in HMO activities
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of HMO Business as well as account reconciliation, debt recovery and other related accounting tasks.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting related courses (Professional qualification is an added advantage)
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Possession of other qualification are added advantage
- Must have a good command of written and Spoken English
- Must be smart, good looking, time-conscious, with a good interpersonal skills.
- Must be a good manager of time, resources, people and situations.
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills especially with Senior Stakeholders in HMOs.
- Discernibly honest and upright character
- Good facilitation and analytical skills
- Proactive decision maker and report writing skills
- Good time management and prioritization.
- Excellent computer skills: proficient with MS Office, Outlook, etc
- Must not be more than 40 years of age.
- Residence in Ikorodu and environs will be an added advantage
Deadline: 30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online