Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 245,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Consultant – Energy and Resources Consulting
Requisition code: 135959
- Are you driven, self-motivated, young, savvy and keen to make an impact that matters? Then join our team of young professionals leading world class practices and innovation and charting the course for the future of professional services globally.
Why Join us?
At Deloitte, we…
- Make an impact, expecting the exceptional from our highly talented professionals
- Connect strengths, celebrating and developing the unique strengths of our people
- Accelerate ambitions, valuing work and life
- Inspire our people as tomorrow’s leaders, helping them thrive at every level
- Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity.
Educational Requirements/Professional QualificationsCandidates must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./Tech., LL.B/B.L, etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Be 30 years old or younger by December 2017
Experience and Technical Competencies:
- Previous experience working with oil and gas, power, mining or manufacturing clients in a Management Consulting environment
Experience in at least one of the following:
- Capital project management and controls
- Business efficiency: business process mapping / modelling, process decomposition,
- Operations excellence (Process improvement, Lean Six Sigma, Integrated planning)
- Project/Program/Results Management
- Plant operations and maintenance
- Supply chain management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Good relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated project and team leadership abilities
- Successful teamwork experience
- Comfortable with the possibility of considerable travel
How to Apply