Job in a Reputable Financial Institution for Head of I.T
New Usual Limited – Our client, a reputable Financial institution, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of I.T
- A reputable Financial institution seeks to hire an experienced Head of I.T to oversee all I.T (Information Technology) functions in the organization.
- You will be in charge of a team of I.T managers and manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of new I.T systems and policies.
The responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchasing efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Inspecting the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identifying the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Coordinating IT managers and supervise computer scientists, technicians and other professionals to provide guidance
- Controlling budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- B.Sc/B.A in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field. M.Sc/M.A will be a plus
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proven experience as head of I.T or similar role
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Excellent communication abilities
- The applicant must be very knowledgeable in I.T and computer systems.
- He/She must possess a solid technical background and able to manage and motivate people
Deadline: 12th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org