Ace Human Resource Consulting Limited – Our client is a reputable member of Seeds Entrepreneurs Association of Nigeria (SEEDAN) and Ad hoc Committee member of the seed industry in Nigeria. Our Client’s services are dynamic and include partnering with domestic Agricultural Research Institutes to multiply, process and distribute top quality seeds of improved varieties of field crops, bridge the gap between research and commercialization of value adding agricultural technologies, and between research and commercialization of value-adding agricultural technologies to increase farmers’ yields, nutrition and livelihood.
To heighten the implementation of its mission, our client, is seeking to employ a competent and reliable
candidate for the position of:
Job Title: Onsite Web Content Assistant
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Start Date: As soon as the successful candidate can resume
- The Web Content Assistant position provides an opportunity to develop relevant skills in web content design, creation and editing while supporting the web and marketing goals of the company.
- Create and edit content in HTML for web sites following established style guidelines using web authoring software, such as Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Daily website reviews, and uploading/streaming content from technical teams
- Create PDF documents and forms using Adobe Acrobat and other tools.
- Create user documentation for new and existing projects.
- Work on additional writing tasks and other clerical duties that support department needs and divisional processes.
- Create, edit and upload videos and content to the web.
- Take photos at student events, as needed.
- Assist with additional responsibilities as assigned by IT staff.
- Provide appropriate training for new projects and responsibilities on a regular basis.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other degree with relevant certifications.
- Strong writing and editing skills are required.
- Experience with style guides, business writing and online editing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and web content management is preferred.
- Understanding of basic HTML, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere or comparable applications.
- Salary is competitive, based on experience and negotiable.
Deadline: 30th May, 2017.
How to Apply