Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year
maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Full TimeMinimum Qualification and Experience
- An M.B.B.S or MBChB Degree from a reputable University
- A Masters degree in Public Health will be an added advantage.
- Membership of the Nigerian Medical & Dental Association Of Nigeria
- Minimum of 3 years experience in medical practice
- Ultrasound & Surgical Skills are added advantage
- He/she must have initiative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Age: Not more than 45 years and must reside within proximity to Ikorodu
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Deadline: 31st July, 2017.