Job Vacancies at Meritabode Nigeria Limited
Meritabode Nigeria Limited, a Real Estate company located in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position Below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer/Assistant Project Officer
- Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specification.
- Liaising with the project planning engineer regarding construction programmes.
- Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements
- Observance of safety requirements.
- Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and Statutory authorities.
- Quality control in accordance with CSIs/procedures method statements, quality plans and inspection and test plans, all prepared by the project management team and by subcontractors.
- Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements.
- Supervising and counselling junior or trainee engineers.
- Measurement and valuation (in collaboration with the project quantity surveyor where appropriate).
- Be able to do architectural design
- Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions.
- Preparing record drawings, technical reports, site diary.
- Job review of subordinate staff.
- B.Sc/HND Engineering and its related feild
- Must have a mixture of personal, technical and physical abilities.
- Must have strong numerical and analytic skills and can think in a very logical way as well as good writing skills and to be able to produce excellent reports.
- You’ll have to be able to deal with a wide variety of other professionals and be a team player. Site engineers are often under pressure and need to be exceptionally hard-working and organised with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Graphic and animation designing
- Maintain company’s information technology software and hardware
- Marketing of company products online
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel, Communicate with impact and respect
- BS.c in Computer Science
- Planning and delivering result.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Meritabode Nigeria Limited is seeking an outstanding communicator with a passion for service to join our Customer Service Team. This role will see you be the first point of contact for all council related enquiries, ensuring an effective frontline service to stakeholders and clients.
- In order to be successful in this role you will have an adaptable approach to work with the ability to move easily between phone and face to face situations, sound interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated capability in the following areas:
- Complaint handling
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Community engagement
- Cash handling
- Time management
- Attend to customers in a warm and friendly way
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be sales driven
- Must me able to use Microsoft office (MS Word and MS Excel).
- Graduate of a tertiary institution, at least an OND
- Good communication skill
- Relevant experience in similar role is an added advantage
- We are looking for a hands-on person who possesses the ability to work collaboratively in a team to tight time frames while maintaining the provision of consistent, high quality service delivery.
- This is a great opportunity for an individual who is extremely customer focused with a friendly and approachable nature and experience in a similar customer service environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com