Job Vacancies at a Publishing Firm Lagos
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Issuance of receipts to clients, contractors etc
- Management of petty cash
- Collection and disbursement of various cash expenses to staff
- Registration and disbursement of cheques to clients and vendors
- Maintenance of company Asset Register
- Reconciliation of clients accounts with payment made
- Writing letters to clients & contractors on outstanding payments
- Reconciliation of differences in accounts where necessary
- Follow up on outstanding payments
- Supply of data and information for the preparation of weekly/monthly reports.
- Highest Qualification OND.
- Minimum experience 2 years
- Managing all marketing activities for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Coordinating the marketing team.
- Ability to drive a vehicle is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years as a Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com