Job Vacancy for Farm Hand at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Job Totle: Farm Hand
The candidate should possess real passion for farming and proven communication and organizational skills.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Tend to farm animals and livestock in a bid to keep them fed and healthy.
- Cultivate soil and sow crops on a designated piece of land.
- Perform slashing and chemical spraying activities to ensure weed control.
- Perform harvesting activities by using equipment such as harvesters and tractors.
- Observe cattle for signs of illnesses and report any observations immediately.
- Ensure that operational areas and clean and maintained.
- Clear away animal waste and clean and sterilize farm equipment.
- Adjust and repair farm machinery and notify farmer in the event of a malfunction.
- Irrigate soil to ensure the quality of crop and pick crops for selling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from a reputable university.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in farming activities.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Willing to adapt.
How to Apply