Latest Jobs at Got Formation Limited for Sales Representative at
Got Formation Limited, is a well incorporated organization that emerged from a protracted track record of delivering satisfactory value in the area of property development and management, property valuation and measurement, consultancy and real estate management.
We are renowned for delivering satisfactory value through property development and management of luxury and affordable apartments across Nigeria. We approach property planning from our customers’ perspective.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Representative
- Do you see yourself as one who can take challenges?
- One who can make others see the situation from an angle they never even thought possible?
- Do you think yourself as one with a vibrant and charming personality, an independent woman with a never-say-die attitude?
This is What You Will Be Engaged in:
- Generating and closing new sales opportunities via inbound and outbound marketing
- Setting up meetings with new and existing clients
- Researching the latest products and regulations guiding their deployment
- Conducting product presentations
- Supervising a team (should you excel that much)
- Proffering expert advice to clients and resolving all issues that have to do with service delivery (this you’d do in tandem with the client relationship manager)
- Representing the firm in professional and business functions when applicable
- Monitoring, advising and partnering with the client through the lifetime of the product.
- Administrative duties
Who is Eligible
- This role is open to FEMALES who reside in Lagos only with a B.Sc/HND certificate.
- This role is solely for that confident and independent woman who is ready to work, get wet, roll up her sleeves and get down to the business of building a rewarding career. If you cannot leave your safety zone, do not believe in the dignity of meaningful work, please this role is not for you.
- If you have what it takes to survive in a performance and technologically driven, rewarding and challenging close-knit work environment, you can apply.
Skills for Success in this Role:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills (you are a go-getter who never takes “no” for an answer, always finding a way to comeback on the rebound)
- Excellent communication, active listening and presentation skills (some of our clients are high net worth individuals and corporations and as such you should exhibit a bold and enterprising personality when with them)
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- A ‘thick’ skin that can withstand rejection and vacillation
- Good computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy individual with a pleasant personality
- A vibrant and positively persistent attitude
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyse and research information.
What we Offer
- An interactive work environment where your career and personal growth can be easily monitored, flexi work schedule (challenge yourself at your own pace but within a stipulated time frame), and an attractive salary that can only get better as you perform on the job.
Deadline: 16th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only Lagos residents should apply
- You may be required to travel every now and then when applicable.