W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a reputable and growing enterprise in the Manufacturing sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Officer
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Market and sell Security materials such as; CCTV cameras and recorders, Cables and wires, Electric Fences, Burglar alarm, etc.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies.
- Develop sales proposals and budget.
- Calls, trade shows, executive events, direct mailings, product seminars, webinars, and advertisements, flyers, sign posts, organic search engine optimization, word-of-mouth referrals, social media platform and other channels.
- Prepare and present sales contracts.
- Conduct product training to retailers, installers, customers, etc.
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities.
- Develop and maintain customer and suppliers database.
- Generate leads, source and develop client referrals.
- Monitor and report sales activities and follow up with management.
- Take inventory of items in the shop and give reports.
Develop retention strategies:
- Respond to sales inquiries, requests and complaints through phone, mails or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships, follow up on sales activity.
- Give the customer discounts and offers in order to make sales.
- Carry out after – sales follow up and feedbacks.
Carry out market research and surveys:
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
- Participate in sales events.
- HND/B.Sc Social Science related discipline
- 2 to 3 years post NYSC experience
- Should not be more than 30 years of age, as at December, 2017.
- Proximity to location is compulsory; Ajah.
Competencies and Skills:
- Relationship management
- Patient and polite
- IT skills (Microsoft package)
- Smart and articulate
- Articulate Communication skills (oral and written)
- Negotiation skills, as well as ability to persuade leads.
- Report writing skills
Between 50,000 – 70,000 Naira.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages, to: email@example.com with the position and Industry of interest as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 26th May, 2017.