W-Holistic Business Solutions is one of the Implementation Partners of a program supporting Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Nigeria. Our client, a reputable and growing enterprises in printing industry, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Officer (Printing)
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Carry out outdoor marketing to big Companies, Schools, and other establishments, to get their printing work on retainer ship basis and robust customer base; making sure that they offer their printing work daily, monthly, and yearly to the organization.
- Come up with marketing strategies to enter new market, attract customers, and retain loyal customers.
- Periodically administer questionnaires to clients, for feedback on product.
- Develop a marketing and sales plan.
- Come up with slogans and sales literature to persuade and capture the interest of people.
- Create database of all customers contact information, purchases, and other details, to monitor their behaviour, and to update them with new products /services.
- Develop reward programs, special offers, promotions, deals and discount, as directed by the CEO.
- Follow up with leads and seal deals.
- Deliver products to customers and on time.
- OND/HND Marketing and other related disciplines.
- 1 – 3 years working experience, with at least 1 year relevant experience.
- Should not be more than 30 years of age, as at December, 2017.
- Proximity to location is compulsory: Ajah
Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to market and sell products
- Ability to develop work plan and write reports
- Ability to negotiate and sell products
- Leadership skills
- Problem resolution skills
- Good communication skills
- Responsive and result-oriented
- Relationship management skills
- Sociable and persuasive
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- 50,000 naira, with other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position and industry of interest as the subject of the mail. Applications without preferred industry indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.
Deadline: 26th May, 2017.