Somotex Nigeria Limited (a division of Mohinani Group of Companies) is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Establised in 1997, Somotex is run by experienced professionals in industry. Our business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our
customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
- Ensure that business operations are conducted in line with the standard operating procedure.
- Inventory control, variances investigation and reporting.
- Analyse audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Receivables and credit control.
- Monthly bank reconciliation and bank charges report review.
- Additional duties as assigned by Head, Internal Audit.
- Complete standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal control.
- Participate in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and all audit process.
- Preferred candidate must be a male.
- He must be a graduate of Accounting or a related course.
- He must have above average skills in Microsoft Excel.
- He must be self motivating and hard working.
- He must have good knowledge of IFRS and current trends in accounting.
- He must have excellent communication and writing skills.
- He must be a chartered accountant with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- Working experience in a reputable manufacturing company must be at least 3 years.
Salary is negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th May, 2017.