Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year
maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
Ref No: NMSL/2017/J0010
Contract Type: Full Time
- Ultrasound & Surgical Skills are added advantage
- He/she must have initiative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- An M.B.B.S or MBChB Degree from a reputable University
- A Masters degree in Public Health is mandatory.
- Membership of the Nigerian Medical & Dental Association Of Nigeria is mandatory
- Minimum of 3 years experience in medical practice
Note: Only candidates with a masters degree in Public Health will be considered
Deadline: 31st July, 2017.