Nicole Sinclair Consulting Latest Job for Sales and Marketing Manager
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- This position is responsible for bringing new business to the establishment.
- It includes the motivation and supervision of the total sales effort for Apartments, including participation in the annual planning effort, developing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, and implementation of sales and marketing strategies so as to maximize profits for Apartments while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- At least a B.Sc in Marketing or other related fields.
- 10+ years marketing experience, preferably from hospitality, IT or Insurance industry.
- Between 35-40 years of age.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets
- The ability to manage own work load
- Ability to use initiative to work alone with a team
- Should possess an understanding of the business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Analyze current market base for Apartments.
- Devises new ways to expand that market base.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Develops promotional and advertising materials for Apartments.
- Oversees distribution of marketing materials.
- Reaches out to organizations and businesses that might require services Apartment offers.
- Manages accounts of high-profile guests’.
- Processes payments and applies discounts as necessary.
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding sales or marketing.
- Ensures maximum guests satisfaction and ensured loyalty to the brand
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to encourage repeat and recurring business.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guests’ at all times.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online