S&S Hotels and Suites Fresh Recruitment May 2017
S&S Hotels and Suites remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivaled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist, Food
- The incumbent will be expected to carry out Microbial analysis on assigned hotel food to ensure compliance with laid down standards.
- Must possess good analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Must possess a B.sc/HND in Microbiology.
- Minimum of 1 years work experience.
Job Title: House Keeper
- Assess the cleanliness and hygiene situation of the environs and detect current and potential problems.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Continuous monitoring of the cleanliness of facilities and other equipment.
- Be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming Guests to create a great atmosphere.
- Remain calm, patient and polite.Be helpful and go out of your way to help the guests confident and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the hotel authority.
- Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude.
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment.
- Be able to prioritise duties.
Job Title: Food Technologist
- Responsible for the safe and healthy production of quality foods and drinks
- He/She should also be able to modify recipes to deliver new and dynamic concepts
- Modify existing products and processes and develop new ones
- Check and improve safety and quality control procedures
- Preparing product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products
- Deal with any customer complaint investigations or product issues
- Should be graduates of any Food/Nutrition related course.
Deadline: 15th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.org