Safetrust Mortgage Bank Limited (Formerly Safetrust Savings & Loans Ltd) was incorporated in May 1992 and commenced operations in September 1993 as a Primary Mortgage Institution, with a vision to provide first-class mortgage and financial services to all its customers.
The Company is accredited by the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria for disbursement of National Housing Fund loans to contributors. The Bank has also been involved, over time, in the development and sale of various residential and commercial property projects.
Job Title: Business Development/Marketing Officer
- A graduate with 4-7yrs experience in banking and in a similar role
- Age: not more than 40yrs
Job Title: Credit/Mortgages Officer
- A graduate with 3-5yrs experience in a similar role
- Age: not more than 35yrs.
Job Title: IT Support Staff (Software Skill)
- An IT support staff for a fulltime employment is urgently needed to join our team (Preferably female)
- Maintain all social media accounts of the company driving engagement and increase brand visibility for the company and its media assets
- Generate management reports from application databases (Oracle Database)
- Systems maintenance and network management
- Periodic management and update of the company’s websites
- Collating system requirements, changes and testing software updates for custom applications used in the organization.
- Liaising with consultants and vendors for IT needs
- B.Sc/B.Tech/B.Eng Computer science, Computer Engineering, Elect Electronics
- Software skills needed, not HARDWARE SKILLS
- Must be a fast learner
- Should be a team player
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Management skills
- Proficient in Systems Administration with knowledge of systems troubleshooting, basic network setup and management and General IT support.
- Basic understanding of web development and Content Management Systems
- 1-3 years relevant experience
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send a convincing cover letter and CV to email@example.com