Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
- Responsible for managing the sales in Government and Commercial sector, developing business plans, covering sales, revenue and expense controls, meeting agreed target and promoting the organizations presence within the financial institutions sphere.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales by developing the relationship through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecast for each product and territory (based on historical data market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic cost of operating the sales force, and sales promotion program plans.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base of the organization.
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the organizations products.
- Quarterly and annual market update report on new services, competitors, business, opportunities etc.
- Responsibilities for management of accounts and key accounts.
- Work closely with other job functions in the company to improve overall service level
- Full compliance with the standard operating procedures and information security policy
- Closure of all audit non-conformity within stipulated time (MasterCard, Verve, VISA and Internal audit)
- Any other duties that are deemed reasonable and appropriate as assigned by line manager.
Deadline: 19th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should provide the required details below by submitting their application in an excel format attachment to: email@example.com
- Surname, other Names, Gender, Age, Martial Status, Qualification, discipline, Professional qualification
- Working Experience (state the Company name, Job title with dates): Company Name, Job Title, Period, Residence Address, current salary, Expected Salary, Notice period.