Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 245,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior/Experienced Levels Executive – Consulting
Requisition Code: 135548
Locations: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Lagos, Port Harcourt
- Are you driven, self-motivated, young, savvy and keen to make an impact that matters? Then join our team of young professionals leading world class practices and innovation and charting the course for the future of professional services globally.
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./Tech., LL.B/B.L, etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Be a certified accountant with a minimum of associate membership of either ICAN, ACCA, CPA. Qualifications such as CISA, CIA, CFE, CISSP, CEH, ITIL, COBIT, Programming Capacity in SQL, Systems Implementation experience (such as ERP, etc.) and other relevant technical certifications would also be considered in applicable units as appropriate
- Have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience in Consulting
- Have good project management effectiveness, flexible in meet changing circumstances to meet dynamic client needs
- Be able to identify client-specific problems, proffer workable solutions and develop potential business opportunities
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be team players, able to make impact in groups
- Possess excellent writing and analytical skills
- Be able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc.
- Numerate with the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Possess an appreciable degree of innovativeness and creativity.
Deadline: 6th June, 2017.
How to Apply