Traveling Solar Installer at Leks Environmental Limited
Leks Environmental Limited, was established in August, 2011 and a provider of enterprise environmental, health, scientific, safety and renewable energy solutions. The company provides performance-enhancing solutions to serve the diverse needs of our customers including environmental instruments, waste transportation, waste recycling equipment, health and safety products, medical emergency transportation and equipment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Traveling Solar Installer
- Leks Environmental Ltd is currently looking for experienced PV Solar Installers to travel nationally for installations. The PV Installer will be responsible for assisting photovoltaic system installation from beginning to the end. In this position, the PV Installer will work side by side with other crew members and install all photovoltaic system components, while assisting in the operation of fully photovoltaic system.
- Work with crew members to complete projects with established policies and procedures.
- Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations and install all relative equipment.
- Install all rack grounding and DC wiring. Install and collect modules per plan.
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system in malfunctions and operational issues.
- Communicate with customers in professional, considerate and respectful manner, answering all questions and complaints to the best of your ability.
- Understand the full scope of work for a given project.
- Recommend to supervisor work assignments of employees in various job groups.
- May substitute for supervisor in his or her absence.
- May relieve employees in the group during break, lunch etc.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- OND, HND in Electrical Engineering, 2-3 years of previous solar installation experienced required.
- Lagos Energy Academy certificate.
- No certificate but experienced in electrical installation and conversant with solar system.*
- Must have electrical roofing experience.
- Must have full range or mobility in upper and lower body.
- Must be willing to travel 85% of the time.
- Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 25 kg on frequent basis.
- Great attention to details.
- Valid Driver’s Licence with clean driving record.
- Willingness to work long hours, often in unpleasant weather condition.
- Out of station allowance
- Free accommodation while on tour.
- Free food at work site
- Free work kits.
N120,000 per month
Deadline: 30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org