Timekeepers International Limited – Our company was set-up with the aim of importing watches, jewellery and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria west Africa. We serve as representatives to some of the world’s best known brands acting as managers of their brands in the territories covered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Supervisor
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate necessary information to Head office and other outlets
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Handle Sales and stock
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information about After-sales services
Requirements (Skills and Experience)
- Must be Female between 24 and 32 years of age
- Good knowledge of the Market/environment
- Experience in sales (Retail) would be highly desirable
- Ability to communicate in all levels with an excellent capacity of persuasion and negotiation
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
- Must reside in APAPA, FESTAC and Environs.
- Good customer service skill
- Flexibility to work effectively in the supervisor and negotiator role.
- Proven leadership ability and sale staff management experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants should send their CV’s with the location as the subject of the mail.
Deadline 31st May, 2017.