Prestige Assurance Plc – A reputable publicly quoted Insurance company with its head office in Lagos requires the services of successful, and highly experienced person for the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Degree in Insurance or any other Social Science with a minimum of 2nd Class division.
- Possession of ACIIN is a condition precedent.
- Postgraduate qualification is desirable.
- Good knowledge of insurance products.
- Proficient in the use of MS-Word. MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint.
- Ability to generate desired reports independently.
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and organizational skills.
- Should not be more than 37 years of age
- The ideal candidate must be conversant with the insurance market possess a minimum of 10 years cognate experience in marketing of diverse products.
- Plan and carry out effective marketing of all the various products of the Company and administrative activities within the agreed budget as set by the Management.
- Effective and efficient day to day running of the Branch Office to achieve company’s objectives,
- Developing new businesses, servicing existing accounts and growing customer base.
- Monitor renewals, processes renewal policies and make adjustments to rates and premiums while ensuring customer’s retention in line the company’s set standard.
- Carry out environmental scanning and take advantage of available business opportunities.
- Determining appropriate premium rates and codes based on the classification assigned in line with the company’s objectives.
- Executing strategies to ensure that the target is met and surpassed as well as review and generation of daily marketing reports.
- Assess and give quotation on risks, proposals, broking slips as well as underwriting various policies in close liaison with the Head Office
- Track receivables and ensure prompt premium remittance and timely rendition of Reports to the Head Office in line with NAICOM Directives.
- Advise management on all insurance matters in relation to the Branch as well as any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Deadline: 6th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their Application with detailed CV, using the position as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and successful candidates will be expected to resume duty immediately.