Business Developer at a Leading Software Technology and I.T Firm
25th and Staffing – Our Client, a leading software technology and I.T firm in Lagos, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum of Diploma/ HND in any discipline (Computer Science Preferably)
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience as Business developer/Marketer in an I.T firm or in a related work environment
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Aggressive marketing skills
- Good prospecting, Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Experience in I.T or sales of software is an added advantage.
- Smart look and good English proficiency
- Preferable females who are presentable.
- Must be sound at being proactive and taking initiatives
- Must be proficient with the use of Computer Microsoft Packages (MS Word, Excel and outlook)
- Determining client’s business requirements and challenges and recommend a suitable software to proffer solutions.
- Pitching technical proposals to clients
- Generating new business leads through networking and promotional activities.
- Keeping up-to-date with trends and development in the I.T industry
- Bring in business of software purchase, development and general I.T solutions.
- Determine if products being considered are suitable.
- Answer any technical questions the client might have
- Present your findings to team to act on and then to the client.
- Effective follow-up and after-sales service
40,000 to 60,000.
Deadline: 30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with ‘I.T SALES’ as subject of mail.
- Any Application without the correct Subject will not be considered.
- Only qualified candidates are expected to apply