Cadbury Nigeria Plc Latest Recruitment
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist – Manufacturing Equipment & Services
Job Number: 1701718
Job: Procurement Logistics & Manufacturing
- The Sourcing Specialist – MES drives and supports the development of Spend Area practices for related Spend areas in his country, across all manufacturing locations and head offices.
- The incumbent reports to the regional Manager Sourcing MES, actively support to manages the regional FM, MRO, U&E spend in the complex, multi-cultural environment of businesses.
- He works in close collaboration with Regional FM, MRO Sourcing Manager to leverage business needs, market insights, risks and opportunities, and drives Regional and local Procurement goals.
- The incumbent will be responsible of the deployment of Global /Regional sourcing strategy, and stakeholder management, to maximize total cost of ownership savings and Procurement value contribution.
- The role will involve leading sourcing activities including ‘request for information/quotation/ proposal, negotiation and contracting as well as benchmarking activities for existing contractual relationships. Relationship Management with selected global/regional /local suppliers forms an important part of the responsibilities.
- The MES Sourcing specialist is accountable to drive Procurement value contribution to MondelÄ“z International while ensuring compliance with policies, strategies and processes.
Other specific tasks include:
- Market intelligence / overview of supply markets / business need analysis
- Attent or lead meetings within their assigned geographical and/or material group responsibilities
- Support development and execution of appropriate regional /local sourcing strategies in support of Global strategies
- Development and / or roll-out of relevant procurement tools (benchmarking, templates, etc.) and relevant best practices
- Execution of contracts and ultimate owner of supplier relationships
- Delivery against financial targets
Assist Regional Spend Area Manager with strategic planning and the execution of sourcing practices:
- Define requirements and templates for analytics and market intelligence support from the Sourcing Analyst Pool.
- Support the continous improvement and standardization of the strategic sourcing processes.
- Analyze spend baseline, Spend Area profile, and market insights to support development of Spend Area and supplier strategies.
- Support the development of Go-To-Market and negotiation strategies in alignment with the Regional Spend Area Manager and ensure proper documentation thereof.
- Coordinate with off-shore Sourcing Analyst Pool to provide support on sourcing events (e.g. bid event preparation, supplier communication package, negotiation decks).
- Perform supplier analysis including supplier screening, financials and capability assessments to support supplier selection process.
Execute end-to-end sourcing projects for less complex Spend Areas in alignment with the Regional Spend Area Manager:
- Manage the Procurement strategy implementation or sourcing execution for less complex Spend Areas.
- Perform supplier selection and fact-based negotiations, validated by the Regional Spend Area Manager.
- Provide support to regions and countries on a case-by-case basis to offset local or regional skills gaps (bring specific Spend Area or technical knowledge to key stakeholder meetings and negotiations).
- Build up knowledge repository and encourage active enhancement by Regional Spend Area Managers based on local experience.
Assist and drive stakeholder alignment:
- Support the Regional Spend Area Manager in the identification of the stakeholders in the initiation of the strategy development and sourcing execution projects.
- Actively engage with stakeholders as defined in alignment with the Spend Area Manager throughout the strategy development and sourcing execution process.
- Ensure that the input from the stakeholder is considered in the process.
- Prepare the stage gate documentation.
Responsible for regional productivity projects that ensure delivery against agreed financial targets:
- Identify potential and realize productivity/savings strategies and levers
- Obtain buy-in / endorsement from regional management and stakeholders for proposed initiatives
- Track project execution and report progress and achievements to Spend Area Manager.
- Execute initiatives within the areas of responsibility such as supplier performance evaluations, etc.
Propose sourcing solutions that streamline and optimize buying processes in line with overall sourcing strategies:
- Ensuring full compliance to Procurement Policy and procedures
- Ensure streamlined and timely process to execution in systems
- Responsible to develop & Maintain Spend area card sourcing for each GMCS with LPR support
Coordinate operational interfacing and interactions:
- Interface between the global Procurement organization and the product development, planning and
- supply teams in the regions or countries in alignment with the Global Spend Area Manager and the Regional Spend Area Manager.
- Provide insights on Procurement analytics and data to support the new product development cycle.
- Escalate issues to the Spend Area Manager or Spend Area Director.
- Appropriate University Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA, Procurement Professional Qualification
- Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation
- Project Management and Communication
- Relationship Management
- People and Change Management
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Extensive knowledge of Spend Area at hand
- Fluent spoken / written English
How to Apply
Click here to apply online