Digital Imaging Intern (Photoshop Expert) Job at Forward-thinking, Fast Paced Company
KornerStone Staffing – Our client, a Forward-thinking, fast paced company, is looking to hire a suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Imaging Intern (Photoshop Expert)
- A Digital Imaging Intern (Photoshop Expert) to review every image created in the studio by a team of staff photographers.
- The focus of the job is to prepare the images for publication to one or more of our various ecommerce sites.
- The ideal candidate should have intermediate/expert level skills in Photoshop among other techniques pertaining to digital image editing.
- Candidate should be skilled in photographic and collage techniques.
- Edit product images for all categories on the website using Adobe Photoshop
- Optimize product images across all categories on the website
- Manage backend, read, write and edit HTML/CSS, JAVA, and PHP
- Design banners and flyers.
- Manage appropriate retention of files stored on the website and assist web champions in sourcing and editing visually striking and relevant images in Photoshop to enthuse and excite users of the website.
- Report regularly on website usage and seek to improve search engine optimization (SEO).
- Respond to chats on the service provider platform
- Send Newsletters to vendors and service providers
- Assist in studio inventory and vendor studio request emails.
Education And Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or similar base in equivalent skills and training (i.e. apprenticeship with portfolio and references)
- Proficiency with standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Dreamweaver, InDesign and Illustrator preferred)
- Strong grasp of typography, usability, layout and responsive design principles
- Video editing experience a plus
- Ability to code in HTML/CSS, JAVA, and PHP is a plus.
Skills and Competencies:
- Skills in InDesign, Illustrator and have an understanding of typography and layout/composition are also recommended.
- Excellent writing,communication and numerical skills
- Must be an organised individual
- Must be systems oriented and a process driven
- Must be tech savvy.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online