Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Supplier Performance Manager – ATL
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supplier Performance Manager – ATL
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Procurement Director GNPlc
- The Procurement Function within GN is clearly recognized as being a key enabler for our Company to achieve its mission to become the most trusted and respected consumer products company in Nigeria.
- The prime accountability for the role is to drive value through ensuring the commercial elements of spend are executed brilliantly with the appropriate vendors.
Purpose of the Role
- Implement category strategies in Above the Line, (ATL) spends across Nigeria where applicable.
- Develop local category strategies for local brands which are not covered by global procurement.
- Lead the media, PR, Sponsorship, Advertising & Content plus Talent Management negotiation for local spend.
- Lead Performance Management conversations in ATL, media, PR and sponsorship categories.
- Lead pitches and award of businesses to various agencies within the category
- Lead Implementation of key projects with above market teams
- Lead the Function’s control and risk agenda in ATL
- Work with the Global Procurement teams to develop benchmarking, cost modeling and best practices for the Nigerian market.
- Manage the in market agency roster on a regular basis involving key stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Degree and demonstrable ability to learn and develop.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience, gained in a “blue chip” organization
- Previous Agency / Marketing experience is an advantage
- Understanding of marketing needs and how to drive change
- Inquisitive with the ability to crystallize thinking and make sound recommendations
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Skilled communicator with a high level of personal impact
- Demonstration of personal accountability for great performance and brilliant execution
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of the business
- Ability to review established practice to identify opportunities and stimulate thinking
- Embody the highest standards of compliance and ethics always
How to Apply